22 julho 2009

I was watching my nowadays favorite TV show: fashion squad! And thinking about some girlfriends who would make a good figure in there, or a bad figure, if you want, and I really got a lot of girls who really need it!
I imagine that should be lots of friends who think the same about me!!! And I know, actually, that I’m pretty strange. I think that the secret of the success of this show is that they usually choose very ordinary people. With a kind of freak or something, or a kind of slut, it couldn’t be possible, never ever!!!
Can everybody imagine me there wearing those shoes and clothes and hair and make up? God! Really disgusting!
It’d be awesome having 10.000 bucks to spend with clothes, or whatever! I could handle with it!! But really, how much costs to make me from the tomboy I am to the girly girl I should be????

Nenhum comentário: