19 julho 2009

I’m so disappointed these days… Work sucks, I’m full of bills, and have no family... Ok, I know... I’m just crying and yelling because I’m feeling so... Well, actually I couldn’t tell how I’m feeling about life, and loosing my time doing exactly nothing! Life’s passing, and I’m wasting time doing what? Anything! When I really stop and think about life, about things I really wanted to do and didn’t I feel so angry and frustrated! There’s no reason to being here in a town I hate, losing time, in a work that sucks! I could be in another city, doing great things, fighting for a great job, learning things, giving classes, studying and stuff, and I’m doing exactly the opposite I wanted! Why? I’m not that stupid! I’m making life harder! I can’t find something that gives me power to make the things I need to be happier. A feeling, a thing, I don’t know!
People are making me so frustrated too! I can yell the rest of my life because I don’t have friends and family or starting accept it, but it’s not easy.
I know that’s not the place, not the people, that’s not lack of family. That’s me. I’m weak to fight.

2 comentários:

aquela lah... disse...

ta parecendo letra do social distortion auhaua
tive que procurar umas 3 palavras no av.com/translate

auhauha

c devia ser "tchitcher" como dizia o carlinhos auhaa

Excentric Herself disse...

uhhuauhahu
escrota